Here is the list you have to check before having a session with English Ninjas:
1) Make sure that your browser is Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
English Ninjas uses WebRTC technology for video streaming. WebRTC performs best in Google Chrome browsers.
Download Google Chrome: https://goo.gl/AmTw4W
2) Be sure your browser up-to-date.
-Go to Google Chrome settings.
-Click on "About Google Chrome" button under "Help" section.
-Check your Google Chrome version. If it is not up-to-date, update it to the latest version.
3) Be sure that "Cookie Data" option is enabled:
-Click on the three points (most right side and up button) in your browser.
-Click on "Settings".
-Click on "Content Settings" under ''Advanced Settings''.
- Click on " Cookies" section
-Be sure that your options look like below:
3) Be sure that your firewall isin't blocking English Ninjas.
4) Do not try to have a session via "Incognito Window".
5) Be sure that you enable microphone and camera authorization to English Ninjas.
How to enable microphone and camera authorization: https://goo.gl/HQVLwa